Date(s) - May 14, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE NOTES
~ MOTHERS DAY MESSAGE ~
MAY 14, 2023
GODS PLAN OF THE NURTURING WOMAN
By Lady Rita Whittington
EXODUS 2:1- 10
- God always has a PLAN and always has a way he likes things done.
- Pharaoh’s daughter wanted to keep her son. as she didn’t want anything to happen to him so she sent him down the river covered up with bullrush and made a place for her son. She then sent her son up the river to where her daughter.
The Definition-of Bullrush a tail rush like water plant of the sedge family.
Another name for a bulrush is a cattail
( if you hike near a marsh, you may see bulrush poking up above the other grass. )
- Sometimes it takes a village to raise a child . In this instance Pharaohs daughter sent her son up the river where she knew her some will be well care for until she received his again.
- This child stayed away for 3 months and then will return back home after being weened.
- If GOD. places a child on your heart , GOD will give you the ability to help that child ,GOD will give you that you need to nurture this child and give them what they need at the moment; To flourish.l to give what that child is lacking.
- This is by Gods design that God made woman. By Gods design he made a woman to be The original design for ALL WOMEN!
- Woman = WOMB-MAN( A woman with a womb). This makes you who you are. Deep inside even if you can’t tell by looking.
1 KINGS 3:19-28
Many children are hurting these days but we are thankful for mothers that see after the children and direct them in the right way.
Mothers have the ability to help children with what we that child will need at that moment. Giving them WISDOM with kindly correction. Mothers have that NURTURING SPIRIT.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL WOMEN