Date(s) - April 30, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICES NOTES
APRIL 30, 2023
THE AFTER LIFE
1 CORINTHIANS 15:26
- DEATH HAS BEEN DESTROYED. That’s what eternal life is. ( The LAST enemy that will be destroyed is DEATH)
- Death signifies that this is a SIN. GOD never meant for this to be our end for us. This sin goes back to when Eve and Adam ate from the tree that GOD had forbidden.
- When we die , this isn’t the ending, but this is our BEGINNING!
- We GRIEVE when people die because DEATH took them. Death is the ENEMY!
1 CORINTHIANS 15:35
- When we die , our seed sown into the ground. When will come back ALIVE , It’s from the seed that was planted. A seed doesn’t produce until it dies first.
- The body that is CREMATED is a seed planted then it raised back up it’s not the same body but a NEW BODY that GOD gives US. A new body PLEASES him. Each SEED is its his own INDIVIDUAL body.
- GOD will give you a body according to who you are. Everyone will have their own individual body. No one person will have the same body. This new body is GREAT and looks much better than the body we have right now.
- You are SOMEWHERE in the FUTURE and you look much BETTER than you look RIGHT NOW!
1 CORINTHIANS 15:42-49
- Don’t SORROW like those who don’t have any HOPE.