Date(s) - December 18, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE NOTES
DECEMBER 18, 2022
GODS GRATEFULNESS AND GRATITUDE GRACE
- We can look forward without looking at what was behind us.
- Forget all of the PAST and REACH forward to those things AHEAD!
3 THINGS TO REMEMBER
We must forgive !
We must be present !
We must focus on God !
- When we look back on all the things of our past and think about all the time wasted and where would be…
- The Greatest Grace is thinking about all those things God has for us. God has been with us all the time. That’s his Over flowing GRATITUDE.
- Keep your thoughts fixed on those things of God; Real and every Glorious works of God.
- Focus on the AUTHENTIC things of God which is Your relationship with God.
“ The sheep know my voice and a stranger they will not follow”
- Living in the past confuses the present. Living in the present helps us learn from the past. God will always be the same in which ever level we are living in.
God will never lead you in the wrong direction. Grace finds us worthy enough to wake us up everyday. We should embrace the GRATITUDE of Gods GRACE.
MATTHEW 5:44 (Love your Enemies)
- There is ABUNDANT Grace for those that would do the work.
- Gods Grace is ABOUNDING ! There are steps into receiving Gods Grace. We have to do the work.
- Stop chasing HAPPINESS. JOY is an everlasting choice. Choose JOY in the low and dark places of our life !
“ Don’t commit verbal Suicide in areas of your LIFE. Stop THINKING & ASSUMING for God! “
By Bro Azian Williams