Date(s) - September 25, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE NOTES
SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN
(The Story about Caleb)
- As we get older; up in age, We get stronger.
- Understand we need to fight for the promises that was given to us. Only you can NULIFY it. No one else can do that only you.
- God prepares us for the next chapter of our life. We are not too old to do the things of God.
The Definition of Overcomer = someone who overcomes and establishes ascendant and control by force or persuasion
- Didn’t matter who or what stands in front of us. Know that We are over-comers
- If we don’t go after what God gave us, then we may think that what we had in the past was better than what God is giving us for our future. We forget how strong we are and who we are in God.
PSALMS 18: 32-42
- It is God that arms ARMS us with STRENGTH. We forget just how strong we really are. God sits us upon HIGH places so we can look down because we are victorious.
- God makes us the HEAD and not the TAIL.
- Stop being afraid!! Run run towards every situation.
II CORINTHIANS 1:20
The Definition of Trustworthy = able to be relied on as honest or truthful ; worthy of confidence
- When God says he is going to give this to you, say that is mine. Declare and claim it.
- If God has giving you a promise, don’t back down but say “GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN”