Date(s) - August 21, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE NOTES
AUGUST 21, 2022
WE RESPOND TO Discouragement and we don’t ALLOW it to continue on.
The definition of Discouragement = having lost confidence or enthusiasm; disheartened
The definition of Discouraged = To deprive of confidence, hope, or spirit: Making so little progress after so much effort discouraged us.
To dissuade or deter (someone) from doing something: My adviser discouraged me from applying to big …
- The STRENGTHS of discouragement is thinking things won’t change. Discouragement can make you be angry with God.
- You can be angry and rebel against God
- Discouragement Can blind you to possibilities. It can make you NOT see the Victory. God has already set it up for us for Greatness (Success). All we have to do is walk into it.
- Discouragement shows you how DEEP ; and how LOW you can go.
- Discouragement can cause sickness; and cause you to be down hearted.
- A happy heart brings a smile in your face. It is good medicine. Discouragement breaks your spirit. It tears you down.
PSALMS 42: 5
- Hope in God will lift you up. To fight discouragement , just remember where God has brought you from.
- Don’t let your struggle cause you to think that God isn’t with you. No matter what you do, you are still a CHILD OF GOD.
- God remains FAITHFUL even when we are FAITH LESS. God never wants us to turn our back when we are going through our struggles. Don’t let discouragement discourage you. Keep pressing through.