Date(s) - July 10, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Life Changers Ministries at Boston Street Church
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE NOTES
JULY 10, 2022
GODS RESPONSE TO MANKIND
Genesis 1:28 (God blessed his children; the family )
- Be fruitful and multiply
GENESIS 2:22-23 (Eve was created from rib of Adam)
- God trying to connect with Adam. Sometimes we think this was coming from the stand point that God was mad but looking at this from another way, God was concern about Adam. He was trying to connect with him. God knew his relationship with Adam has been breached because Adam ate from the tree of Good and Evil when he was commanded not too.
Define Breach = An act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement , or code of conduct.
GENESIS 3:17 -20
- (In Gods Love GOD DIDN’T EANT HIM TO LIVE IN SEPARATION FROM HIM SO HE Drove HIM AWAY FROm THE TREE BECAUSE HE DIDN’T WANT ADAM TO EAT FROm THR TREE AND DIDN’T WANT HIM TO LIVE IN THE CONDITION HE WAS PRESENTLY IN because he would forever ( total Alienation ) be separated from God. This was a act of mercy and love.
GENESIS 1:11 & 12
Genesis 4: 1-3 (Family still in relationship with God)
- Eve born two sons. First sons Eve said that she acquired a man from the Lord. Eve said the same thing Adam said when Eve was created from the rib of Adam Eve is rejoicing with the fact the God gave birth to her son and gives credit to God.
GENESIS 3:16 (After the fall)
- Looking at this from the relationship with God, Before they messed up God said that in pain you should bring forth children. But after the fall and when Eve gave birth she rejoiced and gave credit to God. God cursed the ground but never the children that were birth. Doing this outside of God in pain you shall give birth children. The sorrow was absent when Eve gave birth because she credit God giving her a son.
GENESIS 12:1-3 (God speaking to Abraham) After the flood God still connecting with his children
- Even through all our mess ups? God continues to love us and Gods still blessed
- GOD SAID THE FAMILY WILL BE BLESSED THROUGH ABRAHAM. GOD NEVER CURSED THE FAMILY
- We should look through scripture with new eyes; new lenses and see the God relationship and God response in love
GOOD ADVICE TO REMEMBER!!
- NO MATTER EHAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH, KEEP COMING TO CHURCH.
This Post Has 0 Comments