Date(s) - May 15, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
GUEST SPEAKER : AZIAN WILLIAMS
MAY 15, 2022
HOPING FOR SOMETHING GOOD AND EXPECTANCY
GENESIS 24:2 -30
We have to be more accepting and show love.
Whatever you seek God for is always bigger than you.
DOUBT- FULL EXPECTANCY
- God would t choose you for something if you’re not called
- Doesn’t matter what situation you are in allow God to use you.
- When the Lord shows you who he is don’t be afraid
- Whatever you do stay in Gods Presence
- When god sets boundaries it’s for our protection
- Anger and pride affects everybody but you
Pride causes us to loose the vision of our life
and losing your strength
Stop living RECKLESSLY and expect to be
Through everything you go through Gods plans still PREVEIL !
- When God tells us to do something it’s for our protection.
Obedience Keeps you in Gods presence and in his protection
- There is no greater expectancy except for Jesus Christ
The dedication of “ EXPECTANT “ -A person who anticipates receiving something
Give all those things you have gone through to Jesus God puts us together and holds us together.
What do you expect of yourself ?
Are you living Hopeful, Doubtful, Proud-full , or a Obedience life ?
Remember that Hope = Motivation = Obedience
And OBEDIENCE = Expectancy and with everything BELIEVE !!!