Date(s) - January 7, 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
Saturday Sabbath Service
Zoom Meeting ID: 9578794364
By Phone Conference: (978) 990-5122
Access code: 7635688
SATURDAY SABBATH SERVICE NOTES
January 7, 2023
RECEIVING THE MANIFESTATION
( I want what God said!)
( GOD IS PROVING HIS SELF THIS YEAR.)
Keys to what God promises.
- Wanting what God promised
- Through faith we receive the promises.
ROMANS 4:19-21 (a speaking about Abraham never wavered at Gods promises )
- Bringing your self to the place to WANT what God says.
The Definition of want 👉🏾 have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for
- Gods word is VITAL to our lives, more than what we consume into our bodies for living. It’s A desire of what God says. We can’t waver from what God says.
The Definition of Waver 👉🏾 become unsteady or unreliable
Be undecided between two opinions or courses of action ; be irresolute
- When God says something it is already settled.
- We often come up to another opinion when we hear a word from god. We doubt God. When God said it , it is already settled. We can’t come up with our own opinion. If god spoke its DONE.
- If we add to Gods word we are being double minded. That’s being un stabled. We have to come into agreement to what God has spoken. Gods word is forever settled. We can’t have the mind of Christ and walk in another direction.; our own direction
HEBREWS 11:8 & 15
- We receive the PROMISES of God through FAITH Abraham went in Faith. We need to be like him. We should never look back from where we came from but to where we are going. Abraham went because God said go. God had promises for to Abraham and he wanted what God said. Abraham NEVER wavered !
THIS IS THE TYPE OF FAITH WE ALL NEED TO HAVE. UNWAVERING FAITH!
- God doesn’t HALF-WAY give you things. God has a billion ways to BLESS your life. Every area has dimensions to them.
- GOD doesn’t ask you to do things without a promise attached to it.
- Never think twice about what God says because then We lose out of God promises. If we disobey God , the promises attached to what God said will bring adversity.
- Pay attention to what God ask you to do Remember that God will never ask you to do something without a PROMISE being attached to it. THATS THE GOODNESS OF GODS GRACE!
- God ask us to obey his commandments. Blessings will Come upon us because you obey the voice our Lord our God.
I WANT WHAT GOD SAID !
This Post Has 0 Comments