Date(s) - August 27, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
Saturday Sabbath Service
Zoom Meeting ID: 9578794364
By Phone Conference: (978) 990-5122
Access code: 7635688
SATURDAY SABBATH SERVICE NOTES
AUGUST 27, 2022
- Definition of Remembering = have in it be able to bring to one’s mind an awareness of someone or something that one has see , known, or experienced in the past.
- Bringing to mind. To Be made aware. To Recall the experience or events in our lives that made an impacted. Remembering things God has done for us.
- Gods WORD gives life!
- Moses said even those feed is from manna from heaven, it was Gods WORD that sustains us. This is what MAN lives by.
- Through Gods WORD, he established the Earth. The word of God is settled in Heaven. Things that are written for us, Prosper in Health
- It’s not about being perfect. You are going to mess up through life. Don’t think that you are canceled out. Gods WORD is forever settled. IF we confess; and repent our SINS, Gods WORD will forgive us and his word and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Gods WORD is restoration and is settled in your life.
- Owe up to your stuff! Get back up when you mess up. Don’t wallow in your mess !
- If GOD made a promise to you he will do it. It will come to pass. As long as we walk up rightly.
- Don’t take worries to bed. Don’t carry with weights of others. Pray about it and leave it up to God.
- All of Gods WORD is truth. We can trust it to lead us through life.
- LAMP to our feet and a LIGHT onto our PATH! Gods WORD will guide and direct us. Just be obedient.
- Not by any means will Gods WORD pass away. Nothing; NO spiritual being will ever destroy the Word of God.
- Live in the PROMISES of God
- We can grow and educate ourselves through the word of God. It allows us to see and know life.